Skip to content
A good idea – and good food
When you are in Tagbilaran, have your breakfast or your lunch at the GARDEN CAFE. The restaurant is conveniently situated in the center of Tagbilaran at the eastern end of Gallares Street.
What makes this restaurant so special? Most of the staff is deaf. You may see on their badges, whether the person can hear you or not. You are asked, to write down your order on a notepad. The food is very good.
But there is not only food. They also sell handmade tasteful souvenirs (hand painted t-shirts, jewelery and tarsier bags). Integrated in the enterprise is a hearing clinic, where you can have a free test of your ears. (Donations are welcome).
- October 19, 2014 Manila’s Super Constellation goes downunder The Super Constellation decorating Manila NAIA's bone-yard has been sold to Qantas. The most beautiful plane ever built will be […]
- April 11, 2012 STOP – PNP Checkpoint As a tourist or as a person living here, you may sometimes see roads obstructed by signs reading 'STOP - PNP Checkpoint'. Sometimes there […]
- June 7, 2014 The Diver’s Log The Diver's Log is a log-book where every diver notes technical data and observations of each dive. I got mine yesterday! This little […]
- June 8, 2013 Milky Island – Camiguin MAMBAJAO, Camiguin, June 7 (PIA) -- Farmers as well as children will soon benefit from a new dairy farm, expected to open this month in […]
- January 4, 2013 Storm pushed ferry into troubles Tropical storm SONAMU/Auring, the first weather disturbance of the year, slammed across Davao Oriental at midnight Wednesday and plodded […]
error: Content is protected !!