Skip to content
500th Earthquake 2012 in the Philippines
This morning April 30, 2012 at 03:11:22 AM we recorded the 500th earthquake this year. The center of the earthquake was in northern Leyte 62 km north-west of Ormoc City. The depth of focus was 9 km.
The quake was felt with intensities II and III in northern Leyte. 500 earthquakes in 120 days means more than 4 earthquakes every day.
More information about earthquakes in the Philippines
- January 1, 2013 Earthquakes 2012 in the Philippines Last year we recorded 1324 earthquakes in the Philippines. 10 of these quakes were dangerous and at least one of them created big damages […]
- March 16, 2012 Magnitude 5.9 Earthquake in Dinagat At 03:58:03 PM this afternoon our office was shaken by an earthquake.
The center of the earthquake was on Dinagat Island near Surigao. […]
- March 9, 2012 Already 333 Earthquakes since January 1st, 2012 The underground in the Philippines is moving. There are currently 4 regions that experience nearly daily earthquakes: Negros, Mindoro, […]
- March 6, 2012 Strong Earthquake in Masbate A 5.2 magnitude earthquake jolted the provinces of Masbate, Albay and Sorsogon this morning at 07:06 morning.
The earthquake of tectonic […]
- February 7, 2012 The Earth continues to shake in Negros The earth still shakes in Negros and the southern Visayas. Most of the aftershocks can be felt even in northern Mindanao (Camiguin).
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!