I believe this is the hottest reading recommendation I have ever shared: Nathan Allen’s “I Dreamed Of This”.
Click the banner above to go to one of the best readings about the Philippines.
Nathan did dive! No, not in the deep oceans but in the deep Filipino soul. Nathan experienced the same transformation I lived 11 years ago. Me also, I did dream and my dream became true 7 years ago – since then I am happily living in the Philippines.
Read this blog and you will start to dream …
- March 27, 2014 Filipino Street Food – are you hungry? A blog entry has gone viral in the Philippines: "I Would Rather Go Hungry Than Eat Filipino Street Food Again!" Agness and Cez, from […]
- April 28, 2014 Manila Airport closed Manila Airport had been closed at noon time today. Why? US President Barak Obama arrived.
Photo courtesy of Malacañang […]
- April 24, 2016 Philippines – Fee-lippines – tourists and locals complain Philippines - Fee-lippines is one of the reasons why tourism stalls in this country. There are many more, but all these separate taxes and […]
- April 7, 2014 Philippine Airlines – a tough lesson Philippine Airlines has cancelled an order for five Airbus A330-300 aircraft that was part of a multi-billion dollar order announced in […]
- April 26, 2015 Do not throw anything Do not throw anything in the sea or anywhere else than a trash bin. Last Friday morning Fishermen had found a dead sea-turtle floating and […]