Skip to content
Airports: Expect longer queues at security checks
Following the bombing at the Boston Marathon last Monday authorities have tightened security at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) terminals and other international airports in the country.
Especially at the NAIA Terminal 1, passenger queues grew longer due to strict inspections of passengers and baggage.
Our recommendation: Plan more than 3 hours for transfers between the four NAIA terminals.
- August 21, 2013 NAIA yesterday afternoon – flooded airport This photo illustrates perfectly the situation yesterday afternoon at Manila's NAIA airport. The picture was taken at NAIA-4, the old […]
- February 21, 2012 Terminal fee in NAIA again at PHP 750! The pleasure of a reduced terminal fee in Manila's NAIA airport lasted only one short month. Read also here
According to the Department […]
- September 22, 2016 NAIA Expressway is open – good news for transit passengers Parts of the NAIA Expressway have been opened today. This expensive project, PHP 17.9 Billion | USD 374.76 Million, will decongest the […]
- October 1, 2015 Figure Skating – the new NAIA sport Manila's International Airport, NAIA, has created a new kind of sport: Figure Skating in the Sky. Due to permanent lack of capacity and […]
- September 30, 2015 ATM Skimming Devices seized at NAIA ABS-CBN reported early this morning that the Bureau of Customs on Monday had seized 571 card skimming devices from a checked-in baggage at […]
error: Content is protected !!