Skip to content
Astonishing Hair Style in Guimaras
Filipinas are known for their long, smooth black hair, but there are exceptions.
One of them we discovered today at El Retiro Beach Park in Brgy. San Miguel Buonavista on Guimaras island. What an expression of a personal profile!
This resort is the perfect starting point to discover 17th century Navales church. Only a 5 minutes walk on the beach and you get enchanted by La Roca Encantada. This villa built on the top of a rock is the summer residence of the Lopez family. From the top terrace you have a great view of the Siete Pecados (islands).
Being on Guimaras without eating mangoes is like being in Munich without drinking a beer.
Unfortunately the annual Manggahan festival had been celebrated 2 weeks before. But we did buy a big bunch of mangoes at Andres Ferrer’s fruit stand and had a sweet evening.
See also our Guimaras pages
- February 16, 2017 Strong Earthquakes, Fear and no Steel Bars – 6 Strong Earthquakes each Year Strong Earthquakes and no Steel Bars, the result is Fear!
After the strong earthquakes last Saturday in Surigao, I first saw the photo of […]
- December 10, 2012 Earthquakes and nervous volcano Earthquakes
Early this morning at 05:45 AM an earthquake of magnitude 5.6 shook Davao del Sur. Until now 2 aftershocks of magnitudes 2.4 […]
- June 26, 2013 Stuck on the island ! Two days ago I wrote about the "one or two aircraft airlines". When their bird is due for an A,B or C check, then you stick on your […]
- June 22, 2014 Diver’s Depression Diver's Depression - do not to confound with diver's decompression - can occur when encountering human made destruction under water. It […]
- July 5, 2008 Cebu Pacific price increase Cebu Pacific Air informs that since July 1, 2008 the excess baggage fee has doubled from PHP 50 to PHP 100 per kilogram.
We do not yet […]
error: Content is protected !!