Skip to content
Dengue is still a DANGER
The Philippines Department of Health reported: 18,705 Dengue cases all over the country, from January 1, 2007 to September 1, 2007. 119 deaths with a case mortality rate of 196. 77% of cases were children ages 1-20 years old.
An extrapolation of above to the entire year 2007 results in:
Over 28,000 Dengue cases in 2007
Read more about Dengue fever
- February 17, 2019 Dengue Outbreak – Protect Yourself – Nobody Protects You Dengue Outbreak: You have to protect yourself here in the Philippines. Nobody is protecting you.
- June 29, 2013 Chikungunya outbreak in Antique (Panay) confirmed The Department of Health (DOH) yesterday confirmed an outbreak of the Chikungunya virus in Patnongon, Antique on Panay island with 313 […]
- March 2, 2012 Number of Dengue cases decreases The number of Dengue cases decreased by 60% in January 2012, the Department of Health (DOH) informed Thursday.
In their report, the DOH […]
- April 18, 2014 HEALTH ADVISORY
UPDATE: Saturday, April 19, 2014: In a press conference on Saturday, DOH Secretary Enrique Ona said further tests on […]
- July 24, 2019 Dengue ‘code red’ in 5 regions – Caution: Dengue can kill you! Dengue fever is menacing allmost all parts of the Philippines. By June 2019 the epidemic threshold had been reached. Dengue can kill you!
error: Content is protected !!