Skip to content
Dengue is still a DANGER
The Philippines Department of Health reported: 18,705 Dengue cases all over the country, from January 1, 2007 to September 1, 2007. 119 deaths with a case mortality rate of 196. 77% of cases were children ages 1-20 years old.
An extrapolation of above to the entire year 2007 results in:
Over 28,000 Dengue cases in 2007
Read more about Dengue fever
- February 17, 2019 Dengue Outbreak – Protect Yourself – Nobody Protects You Dengue Outbreak: You have to protect yourself here in the Philippines. Nobody is protecting you.
- July 8, 2012 How not to do it – MidSea Express still grounded!
On May 30, MidSea-Express (MSE) announced the cancellation of all flights from June 1 to June 4 because of operational reasons - what […]
- August 8, 2016 Team Camiguin swims up in Bukidnon – Gold and silver medals Team Camiguin won 1 gold and 2 silver medals at the 2nd Mayor Jose V. Obedencio Jr. Invitational Swim Meet in Maramag, Bukidnon.
No, it's […]
- July 24, 2016 The #1 Philippines Ferry Database again updated The #1 Philippines Ferry Database contains now 32 maritime companies with 220 ferries plying 176 routes. Almost every day we discover […]
- July 3, 2012 The dams are full and Manila under water The dams in Luzon are full, very full, overflowing.
The La Mesa Dam in Quezon City has been placed on red alert status Tuesday morning. […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!