You do not pay what they offer! You pay much more!
Today we booked a flight for a friend. Cebu Pacific Air offered the flight from Cacayan de oro to Manila for PHP 1,488.00. Promo fares for June 21 were already sold out.
Our friend does not travel naked and has some luggage, so we added 20 kg of luggage. This costs another 250 Pesos. This looks OK. People wihtout luggage should travel cheaper.
Cebu Pacific offered a reserved seat for another 100 Pesos. We had to cancel this automatic charged seat-reservation.
Cebu Pacific added 80 Pesos Web Admin Fee. We do not agree. We did the whole booking job and should get the 80 Pesos paid to us.
Now our ticket was already 330 Pesos more expensive!
We were charged 440 Pesos for fuel surcharge. We were charged for security and non flight service. What the heck is this? And then government also wanted their money: 2 times VAT with a total amount of 237.96 Pesos
The initially offered fare of PHP 1,488.00 went up to PHP 2,500.96. This means 1,012.96 pesos more expensive or an increase of 68%.
The Philippens’ companies and government do everything to frustrate tourists. Our friend will also have the pleasure to deal with cheating taxi drivers in Cagayan de Oro and will have to pay the silly terminal fee in the airport of golden friendship. Arrrrgh
- May 22, 2013 Camiguin: Cebu Pacific Air flights are a great success The Cebu Pacific Air flights from Cebu to Camiguin are a great success. Cebu Pacific Air started this flights on April 15, 2013. See also […]
- December 11, 2012 Passengers – you (may) have more rights now From December 21, 2012 Airline passengers may have more rights.
The Air Passenger Bill of Rights, which aims to protect travelers from […]
- April 15, 2013 Flights from Cebu to Camiguin – 3 times per week It's true! Cebu Pacific flies 3 times per week from Cebu to Camiguin and back.
This morning we celebrated the first flight. Touch down […]
- June 12, 2013 Laguindingan Airport: We’ll have an eye on the performance We wrote earlier today: Cagayan de Oro Airport moves this Saturday
We do not believe that the 4 airlines Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, […]
- April 9, 2008 Again Cebu Pacific Air Again Cebu-Pacific Air - The real Pinoy Airline - The story about Philip
Today I had to travel from Kalibo (KLO) to Cagayan de Oro (CGY). […]