Skip to content
E-Tickets are progressing
After the airlines now the shipping lines are moving to paperless tickets.
2Go Travel, born out of brands such as Negros Navigation, Superferry, Cebu Ferries, and Supercat, 2GO Travel has a combined history of more than 148 years in travel industry.
On their Cebuferry website one now finds this hint:
People without an e-mail address can still book at any travel agency or in the port outlets.
- September 30, 2013 No more paper tickets needed There's no need to print your plane tickets any more. Passengers at all international ports of entry and exit in the country may present […]
- August 17, 2013 Ship collision off Cebu City – ferry sunk Yesterday evening around 8:45 p.m. a passenger ferry and a cargo vessel collided in the waters off Talisay City, Cebu.
The 2Go passenger […]
- July 17, 2013 2Go – did you know In many ports and even on high sea you encounter the pink 2Go logo. A lot of well known ferry companies like Negros Navigation or Cebu […]
- April 30, 2012 2GO or not to go? We recently informed our readers about the mergers and the new common brand and Internet portal of 2GO Travel. See here: 2GO - why […]
- April 4, 2012 2GO – why not? 2GO is a rather new brand in the Philippines. 2GO Group Inc. is the new name of ATS Consolidated Inc. 2GO Travel, combines together the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!