Skip to content
Earthquakes: Philippine’s underground is hyperactive
The underground in the Philippines is hyperactive. In the last 48 hours the earth shook 31 times.
Average activity is 2.2 earthquakes per day.
The earthquakes concentrated in two hot spots. The first and stronger hot spot is about 100 km off the coast of Zambales. the second region is Siargao Island north-east of Mindanao.
See the real-time earthquake-map here
- November 30, 2011 Strong Earthquakes in Zambales This morning the earth shook 4 times off the coast of Zambales. The first shock had a magnitude of 6.0 and could be felt in Metro Manila […]
- February 7, 2017 Skyjet flies from Manila to Siargao – The Surfers Paradise The Surfers Paradise, Siargao, will have direct flights from Manila.
Skyjet, a small domestic airline announced that they will fly from […]
- September 24, 2016 Strongest Earthquake this year 40 kilometres south of Mati This year's Strongest Earthquake hit the region of Mati in south-eastern Mindanao. A series of aftershocks is still rocking Davao […]
- May 19, 2016 1000th Earthquake 2016 in the Philippines The 1000th Earthquake occurred last night at 09:05 PM near Calintaan, Occidental Mindoro. The first 4 months of 2016 we recorded more […]
- August 31, 2015 East Mindanao Discovery Trip (9) – Boston Boston
Boston in Davao Oriental is a fishing village on the Pacific coast. In Switzerland, this village would have about two to three […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!