Skip to content
European Travelers to the Philippines
European travelers to the Philippines loose their last direct connection. KLM, the Royal Dutch Airline, will stop their direct flights from Amsterdam to Manila in March 2012.
The new connection will be:
Amsterdam ETD: 20:40, Manila ETA 18:25 next day.
Stop over in Taipei 1:35 hours (from 14:45 to 16:20).
Manila ETD 19:40, Amsterdam ETA 06:10 next day.
Stop over in Taipei 1:25 hours (from 21:45 to 23:10).
- February 10, 2012 European airlines may resume direct flights European airline companies would immediately resume their flights to Manila provided the government is persuaded to remove the common […]
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 8:00 p.m. The Tropical Depression “CRISING” is still moving northwest at 22 km/h. Now also the Central Visayas are getting rain and Palawan risks […]
- May 5, 2012 “It’s more fun” in London No, no, the British are not copying the Pinoy slogan but the DOT campaign "It's more fun in the Philippines" has reached the City of […]
- February 4, 2021 Camiguin – two islands so similar – so different Camiguin - two islands so similar, in the south Camiguin Mindanao and in the north Camiguin de Babuyanes. Both are islands born of fire - […]
- December 7, 2014 HAGUPIT/Ruby is weakening, but HAGUPIT/Ruby is weakening, but this makes the problem somehow worse. This slow storm unloads billions of tons of water over the Visayas […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!