Skip to content
The Department of Transportation and Communication in its twitter page, announced the cancellation of the following:
DG-7082 MNL Bacolod
DG-7062 MNL-Puerto Princesa
DG-7063 P. Princesa-MNL
Both Philippine Airlines (PAL) and Cebu Pacific CEB on Tuesday, August 20 announced that rebooking fees have been waived for passengers who failed to take their flights due to bad weather today.
Please be advised that passengers who are unable to take their flights today may rebook their flights without penalties.
Luzon-based passengers who are unable to take their flights today due to flooding in their area or en route to the airport may rebook their flights without penalties for travel within 30 days.
- December 11, 2012 Passengers – you (may) have more rights now From December 21, 2012 Airline passengers may have more rights.
The Air Passenger Bill of Rights, which aims to protect travelers from […]
- December 6, 2012 Some things are moving in the Philippine sky – others aren’t Despite of the non moving CAAP, two airlines in the Philippines are making forward steps. It is not very probable that the Category 2 […]
- September 10, 2008 What’s up with SEAIR? Does SEAIR not fly anymore to Camiguin?
Over a month ago our guests from France got stuck in Mambajao because their SEAIR flight was […]
- May 1, 2019 Cebu Pacific Turmoil – over 100 flights cancelled The Cebu Pacific Turmoil had started end of last week. An increasing number of passengers found their coming flights cancelled. Nobody […]
- March 9, 2019 Mabuhay Maritime Express – PAL Group now swims Yesterday, March 8, 2019, The PAL Group started an entirely new fast ferry service from Kalibo to Boracay. A shuttle-bus brings […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!