Skip to content
Formation of a significant Tropical Cyclone is possible
The Low Pressure Area (LPA) estimated East of Surigao City has developed into a Tropical Depression and was named “EMONG”.
The transformation of The Low Pressure Area into a significant Tropical Cyclone is possible over the Philippine Sea, east of Bicol or Eastern Luzon within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Estimated rainfall amount is from 5 – 15 mm per hour (moderate – heavy) within the 300 km diameter of the Tropical Depression.
Tropical Depression “EMONG” is still far to directly affect any part of the country. However, it will bring moderate to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorms over Southern Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- June 18, 2013 Tropical Depresson “Emong” and enhances monsoon rains Tropical depression "Emong" has maintained its strength as it moves north northwest with maximum sustained winds of 55 km/h near the […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
error: Content is protected !!