Skip to content
Getting up early …
When traveling in the Philippines one often has to get up early, even very early, to catch a flight, a bus or a ferry. But these early hours are often the most beautiful moment of a day.
Above picture I shot at 06:08 a.m. on December 2 from the balcony of hotel Caceres in Naga City. It shows 2 of the 3 volcanoes Mount Isarog, Mount Iriga and Mount Mayon. Mount Mayon with its smoke and vapor cloud can be found on the extreme right side of the photo.
Some minutes later all this wonderful scenery had vanished in haze and smog.
- January 18, 2015 Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now over Naga City Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now over Naga City. After having made landfall on Samar's east coast the storm lost some power. It still […]
- November 29, 2019 Red Alert – Typhoon KAMMURI / Tisoy moves towards Philippines People living in Catanduanes, Albay, and Camarines Provinces should now prepare the arrival of Typhoon KAMMURI / Tisoy. Beware also of […]
- April 23, 2015 Modern Naga City Modern Naga City, the capital largest city of Camarines Sur has published their new governmental website today. Also today the City […]
- March 31, 2015 Typhoon MAYSAK now Category 4 Typhoon MAYSAK is now Category 4 Cyclone. The storm is still heading straight west at 20 km/h. It got much stronger during the last 12 […]
- November 10, 2014 Bicol Special – the Journey (cont.) Bicol Special is a bit delayed. Internet in Bicol is worse than in Camiguin. I'd like to have my old 19.2K modem here. But before we […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!