Skip to content
Good News from Manila Airport
Good news ONE: Pay less!
The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) announced on Wednesday that the terminal fee for international flights from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport will go down from PHP 750 to PHP 550 effective February 1, 2012.
In 2007 MIAA had introduced an additional P200 collection for improvements in airport security. The duration of this additional fee had been limited to 5 years.
See also our airport “fees-taxes-rates” page
Good News TWO: Radar soon working again
The TRDD radar, which is used by air traffic controllers to identify all aircraft that are within the 60 mile-radius of the airport, has been broken since December 26, 2011. CAAP’s Air Traffic Service informed that “According to our maintenance people, they expect the radar to be operational by Monday or Tuesday”.
Good News THREE: Air-Jeepney
We already informed you about the new Philippines Tourism campaign and the creativity of the Pinoys.
Here comes the Air-Jeepney:
- May 3, 2012 Manila Airport – queue up, please! Transportation Secretary Mar Roxas was right when he blamed over the weekend the tight scheduling of airlines as cause for delays in […]
- April 29, 2012 Visit NAIA-1 before it collapses completely A portion of a parapet wall at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminal 1) fell on the tarmac Thursday afternoon.
According to […]
- June 17, 2014 Terminal Fee Terminal Fee is a magic word in the Fee-lippines. For any shack or shelter in a port or airport one has to pay the famous Terminal […]
- February 21, 2012 Terminal fee in NAIA again at PHP 750! The pleasure of a reduced terminal fee in Manila's NAIA airport lasted only one short month. Read also here
According to the Department […]
- September 22, 2011 Super Constellation soon on auction ? MIAA the Manila International Airport Authority wants to get rid of the aircraft cemetery between NAIA-2 and the Old Domestic Airport (now […]
error: Content is protected !!