Skip to content
Island in the Sun
When it rains in Camiguin, then there is still an Island in the Sun: White Island!
Yesterday morning there had been very dark clouds over Camiguin. It’s been the last day here for our guests. So we decided to go out to White Island.
Nearly at the same moment our friends from Patsada (camiguin-cottages.com) shot a picture of White Island from their villa:
- May 5, 2014 White Island Sunset How will be today's sunset? Yesterday we had a wonderful White Island Sunset.
White Island is an uninhabited white sandbar located […]
- April 23, 2008 Sunburn on White Island The white sands of the Philippine beaches like the ones on White Island reflect the sun.
This is why you MUST wear the MANDATORY 3 PIECE […]
- February 4, 2021 Camiguin – two islands so similar – so different Camiguin - two islands so similar, in the south Camiguin Mindanao and in the north Camiguin de Babuyanes. Both are islands born of fire - […]
- April 14, 2019 Camiguin Black Beach Divers – The Phoenix Effect Camiguin Black Beach Divers officially inaugurated today their dive base on the black sands of Agoho Beach. Congratulations to Axel and his crew.
- February 22, 2019 Valentina & Valentino are growing fast You probably remember our article 7 days ago: Happy Valentine’s Camiguin Style. Since then we are curiously and happily observing the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!