Skip to content
Island in the Sun
When it rains in Camiguin, then there is still an Island in the Sun: White Island!
Yesterday morning there had been very dark clouds over Camiguin. It’s been the last day here for our guests. So we decided to go out to White Island.
Nearly at the same moment our friends from Patsada (camiguin-cottages.com) shot a picture of White Island from their villa:
- April 23, 2008 Sunburn on White Island The white sands of the Philippine beaches like the ones on White Island reflect the sun.
This is why you MUST wear the MANDATORY 3 PIECE […]
- May 5, 2014 White Island Sunset How will be today's sunset? Yesterday we had a wonderful White Island Sunset.
White Island is an uninhabited white sandbar located […]
- January 28, 2017 Camiguin OK – Cagayan de Oro under water again – updated Camiguin OK! It still rains but the situation is not critical.
It still rains heavily in the south-east of the Philippines. The project […]
- January 4, 2014 Congratulations – Camiguin Action Geckos The readers of the German website bestofdiving.info have elected our neighbors and friends, the Camiguin Action Geckos "Best Dive-Base […]
- May 5, 2014 Singing In The Rain Singing In The Rain - Yes I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't.
I send a smile to all those people under the clouds, waiting for […]
error: Content is protected !!