A few weeks ago we went with our guests to Mantigue island for a snorkeling and relaxing day. After lunch in the shadow of the trees we suddenly heard a familiar language. Somebody spoke French with a slight exotic touch.
Following the sounds, we met two well tanned cheerful guys relaxing in the white sand. We started to chat and learned that they had lived a long time in Africa and now have settled in southern Greece, in Kos. they are traveling aroind the world during the winter months in Europe.
We met again and exchanged e-mail addresses.
Today they sent us a mail and a link from their home-base in Kefalos on Kos island.
What a wonderful place they live and they offer to their guests. Have a look at Kefalos-Bay!
Click to enlarge
Dear Costas, dear Lionel, we ope to meet you soon again.
I & R
- June 14, 2013 Ferry sunk between Albay and Masbate The MV Lady of Mount Carmel, a roll-on-roll-off (RORO) vessel, left the port of the town of Pioduran in Albay at around 2 a.m. and was […]
- November 20, 2016 Shaky PNR train on bumpy tracks – Bicol Express A PNR train to test the tacks and bridges was sent from Manila to Naga last week. The test engineers were not too happy. The new Bicol […]
- February 6, 2014 Have you packed your luggage, Mr. Andrews? Last year, CAAP deputy director general, John Andrews, said that he would “resign” should the FAA upgrade to "Category 1" not come to pass […]
- March 7, 2012 Summer is approaching Weather to get even hotter. Tuesday afternoon, PAGASA noted temperatures in Metro Manila rose to 34.4 degrees Celsius.
While people in […]
- June 16, 2013 New long-time tourist visa available Foreigners intending to stay longer in the country may now avail of a six-month, long-stay tourist visa that will be launched next week by […]