Skip to content
Lunar Eclipse tonight
Tonight you should have a look in the sky. The moon will completely hide in the Earth’s shadow. Here in the Philippines we are in a particularly good position because the maximum of the eclipse will happen over Guam.
Here is the time-table of the event:
|Penumbral Eclipse begins
|Partial Eclipse begins
|Total Eclipse begins
|Total Eclipse ends
|Partial Eclipse ends
|Penumbral Eclipse ends
The most interesting moment will be from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM when the moon transits from partial eclipse to full eclipse. The weather should not be to bad. Especially in the southern regions the sky should be clear. Some local clouds can temporarily hide the moon. As the phase of total eclipse lasts for over 51 minutes, you should have a chance to see it.
- July 2, 2019 Philippines Earthquake Review – the last 6 months Philippines Earthquake Review - In the first 6 months of 2019 we recorded 5065 earthquakes. The big majority, 4818 were weak vibrations […]
- December 3, 2012 Typhoon BOPHA / Pablo – Update 07:30 AM on December 03, 2012 Typhoon Bopha (Pablo) is no longer a super typhoon as it moves quickly westward. It now threatens Surigao and Agusan Provinces. The […]
- August 20, 2013 CAAP pressed to bring Zest Air back to flying The Civil Aviation Regulators (CAAP) yesterday allowed Zest Airways, Inc. to resume one flight, with the total lifting of a suspension […]
- November 3, 2016 Tropical Depression MEARI – one out of five LPA’s Two Tropical Depressions out of five Low Pressure Areas did develop. One of them, the former #2 has already gotten a name: Tropical […]
- August 27, 2013 Tropical Storm KONG-REY / Nando menacing Batanes Islands Tropical Storm KONG-REY / Nando has again intensified during the night. At 07:00 a.m. the storm was 190km east of Aparri, Cagayan. It is […]
error: Content is protected !!