Skip to content
M/V Zamboanga – dramatic moments
A friend and reader of our blog sent us the pictures below. Thank you, Jürg. If you read such a story in the newspapers, you get information but you can’t imagine the fear of the moment that makes victims suffer. The pictures might change you opinion.
The good news: No victims.
- January 4, 2013 Storm pushed ferry into troubles Tropical storm SONAMU/Auring, the first weather disturbance of the year, slammed across Davao Oriental at midnight Wednesday and plodded […]
- September 2, 2013 Landslide – what landslide? It’s sunny in the Philippines People ask me often about our landslide warnings. Most tourists cannot imagine what it means. Landslide? What is sliding?
Our northern […]
- November 26, 2014 Weather update from Balingoan We just got a Weather update from Balingoan. Our friend Vincenzo (aka. Kalen) is supervising the work on his newest project, La Vela […]
- August 16, 2013 Oceanjet rides again Cagayan – Camiguin About 2 months ago Oceanjet interrupted their daily service between Cagayan de Oro and Camiguin.
They are back again!
We do not […]
- July 26, 2014 July or January? July or January? A friend from the Island posted this picture of their cat. Caption: Weather like in January - everybody under cover 😉
error: Content is protected !!