Skip to content
New 30 days stay without visa
VISA ENTRY FOR 30-DAYS STAY UNDER E.O. 408
Countries whose nationals may enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days under E.O. 408, provided these foreign nationals are holders of a passport valid at least six (6) months, beyond the period of stay in the Philippines and return or outward bound tickets to country of origin or next country of destination.
The new regulation is valid from August 1, 2013.
- March 21, 2012 Visa Reforms to boost Tourism The Philippines government is set to implement a number of visa reforms intended to boost the competitiveness of the Philippines as a […]
- December 16, 2014 Visa and Money – be prepared Visa and Money should be cared of before the year's end. During almost 10 days nothing official will work in the Philippines - and […]
- June 16, 2013 New long-time tourist visa available Foreigners intending to stay longer in the country may now avail of a six-month, long-stay tourist visa that will be launched next week by […]
- October 22, 2016 New Administration – Our Readers send positve Feedback New Administration - it seems that Change has really come. Silent Gardens does not comment Philippine's politics. But our own experiences […]
- May 8, 2008 Fast changing visa regulations for overstaying On March 11 the Bureau of Immigration closed its counter at Manila NAIA.
"The Bureau of Immigration (BI) has advised departing foreign […]
error: Content is protected !!