Skip to content
NEW: on-line Ferry Schedules
One of the most difficult tasks when traveling in the Philippines is to find the ferry schedules and timetables.
We did look around for you and collected all schedules or the links to the timetables on one page: FERRY SCHEDULES
There are not only timetables but phone and fax numbers, office addresses and websites. Do not miss the boat…
If you know other ferry companies or passenger shipping lines, please send us a comment by clicking on [add comment]. Thank you!
- May 27, 2013 Do not “google” in the Philippines I wonder when the government will send a letter to Google. Last week they sent a letter to Dan Brown complaining about his comparison of […]
- July 24, 2016 The #1 Philippines Ferry Database again updated The #1 Philippines Ferry Database contains now 32 maritime companies with 220 ferries plying 176 routes. Almost every day we discover […]
- July 16, 2016 The Philippines Ferry Database – we did it! The Philippines Ferry Database got real today. A long time dream became true. We've built a database with almost all ferry connections in […]
- December 6, 2014 Camiguin Weather – #1 – HAGUPIT/Ruby All weather agencies are now fully concentrated on Samar and the approaching Super Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby. They have much more resources […]
- April 20, 2014 Camiguin Traffic Jam The Camiguin – Panaad 2014 ends today with a great traffic jam in the port of Benoni. At 11 a.m. car number 508 queued up in the middle of […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!