Skip to content
New Tropical Depression “1331 / Zoraida” is moving towards Mindanao
A new Tropical Depression is building up south-east of Mindanao. It has the temporary name “1331 / Zoraida”.
The depression was 950 km Southeast of Hinatuan, Surigao Del Sur this morning at 4:00 a.m. The movement of the storm is still unstable but JMA measured a general direction of west to northwest at a speed of 30 km/h.
The central pressure is slowly decreasing from 1000 hPa to 996 hPa. Wind speeds are between 65 and 90 km/h.
PAGASA has already raised storm signal #1 in:
Agusan del Norte
Agusan del Sur
Davao del Norte
Surigao del Sur
We keep an eye on this coming storm:
Current weather is here
Animated weather movies are here
- October 13, 2015 Two Tropical Depressions in a row Two Tropical Depressions in a row are approaching the Philippines. The nearer one at 142° E, is moving westward at 15 km/h. The second one […]
- May 2, 2015 Topical Depression approaching A Topical Depression is approaching the south of the Philippine islands. The depression is still out of PAR (the Philippine Area of […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- October 31, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching! A Tropical Depression is approaching from Guam. The TD is moving slowly but steadily towards Bicol / Quezon region. Bicol as well as […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
error: Content is protected !!