Skip to content
“Patsada” means enchanting
Silent Gardens is happy to inform you about Suzy and Ralph’s Patsada Cottages in Camiguin.
What you should know:
A real tropical hillside paradise, more than 8.000sqm of lush flower, fruit & palm gardens, the luxury of selected privacy, proudly overlooking the unique gem of White Island, with a 180° sea view over to the island of Bohol on the horizon and dramatic sunsets. A special retreat for the long-term tourist!
Here is their website
- August 7, 2013 Island in the Sun When it rains in Camiguin, then there is still an Island in the Sun: White Island!
Yesterday morning there had been very dark clouds over […]
- February 24, 2012 Camiguin – smoothly developing Camiguin, the magic Island in the south, is developing smoothly but continuously.
Last week we informed you about the Nypa Style […]
- March 11, 2013 Shark sighting in Camiguin The Thresher-shark
Last Saturday a jumping Thresher-shark was sighted in Agoho and Naasag. Thresher-sharks grow to more than 5m and, and […]
- February 21, 2012 A new restaurant in the culinary desert There is hope! We have a new restaurant in the culinary desert also known as Camiguin Island.
Yesterday we got a text from Stefano, the […]
- November 30, 2011 New Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide We have completely overhauled our Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide.
Now really all hotels, resorts and guest-houses are listed […]
error: Content is protected !!