Skip to content
Sky Pasada Letov beyond salvage?
You may remember the aircraft thet had been blown off the runway in Itbayat (Batanes) last Thursday. If not, see here: Off the runway!
A friend transmitted us a picture of the aircraft in the bushes. Thanks Dino.
The photo does not give any hints about the status of the aircraft. The landing gear is gone but what about the structure?
The Sky Pasada Letov LET410 is (was?) the first one that had been adapted to the newest security regulations (EASA standards). It’s a pity. Sky Pasada is known to be a “No Risk” Operator. Why didn’t the pilot go around?
- February 11, 2012 Off the runway! One of the Sky Pasada planes servicing Batanes was almost pushed off the island's unpaved runway by unusually strong winds on Thursday. […]
- September 17, 2013 Tropical Depression USAGI / Odette approaches the Philippines Tropical Depression USAGI / Odette approaches the Philippines at 7 km/h and was 1095 km ESE of Basco, Batanes at 05:00 a.m.
This new […]
- September 7, 2013 Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake in the Batanes Islands Yesterday evening at 07:33:53 p.m. a Magnitude 6.0 Earthquake shook the Batanes Group of Islands between Luzon and Taiwan.
The Focus of […]
- August 27, 2013 Tropical Storm KONG-REY / Nando is moving North Tropical Storm KONG-REY / Nando is moving North. The storm has slightly accelerated northward with no change in strength. At 11:00 […]
- September 23, 2012 Dangerous Habagat ! Habagat is the usually gently blowing south-west monsoon. This wind is blowing from June through October.
Here in Camiguin we like the […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!