Skip to content
The Lanzones are ripe and so sweet
Sorry, yesterday we could not work because the electricity had been cut between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. So we went on a little trip up in the mountains just above Yumbing. Looking up in the trees we saw this:
L A N Z O N E S
A local farmer brought us two hands full of sweet Lanzons. They were so sweet, that after 5 minutes there were no more Lanzones left (but our bellies were full of them … ).
If you like sweet Lanzones, so come to Camiguin on October 17 to 24. The whole island of Camiguin is then celebrating the Lanzones Festival.
Read more about Camiguin
- October 11, 2015 Camiguin Lanzones Festival 2015 – the Schedule With the theme, "Kinaiyahan Atong Amping Kalamboan Alang Sa Tanan", meaning "Take care of our nature, our future depends on it", the […]
- August 14, 2016 Lanzones Festival 2016 – not the biggest but surely the sweetest festival The Lanzones Festival 2016 in Camiguin will be celebrated from October 23 to 29. Book early, flights, ferries and beds will be crowded. […]
- August 9, 2008 Camiguin News CAMIGUIN NEWS
We heard that:
1) There will be a new ferry connection between Cagayan de Oro and Mambajao. This will be a fast ferry […]
- October 6, 2016 Camiguin Lanzones Festival – October 23 to 29 – 2016 Schedule The Camiguin Lanzones Festival is one of the festivals in the Philippines you should visit at least once in your life.
The Legend of […]
- March 4, 2012 Aicraft Crash in Camiguin – update2 EXCLUSIVE – URGENT
The plane approached Camiguin airport too low and too much right of the path.
Normal approach of RWY 07 in […]
error: Content is protected !!