Skip to content
Tropical Depression changes direction
The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 km/h. The wind speeds are 55 km/h near the center with gusts up to 75 km/h. The central pressure has decreased to 1000 hPa. If this storm continues on its current forecast track, it will reach the Philippines in the first half of next week. Its current position is still south at 3.5° North and 143.7° East. The distance from Mindanao is about 1900 kilometers.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
We keep an eye on this storm system and update our information at least once per day.
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
- July 8, 2013 Tropical Depression 07W is quickly developing The Low pressure Area (LPA) o7W is already a Tropical Depression TD and is quickly increasing in strength. JMA and US Navy forecast […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- February 19, 2013 Tropical Depression “CRISING” – update 3:30 p.m. The Tropical Depression "CRISING" is moving west to northwest at 22 km/h.
The biggest quantity of rain went down in northern Mindanao, […]
error: Content is protected !!