Skip to content
Tropical Depression “Gorio” is developing
Two days ago a Low Pressure Area (LPA) started to hover east of Mindanao. It did nearly not move but its pressure decreased from 1010 hPa to 1004 hPa. Still remaining some 500 km to the east of Surigao, the LPA is now a Tropical Depression. PAGASA attributed the name “Gorio”.
At 4:00 a.m. today, the center of Tropical Depression “Gorio” was estimated at 500 km East of Surigao City (9.5°N, 130.4°E).
It is mowing northwest at 7 km/h.
Maximum winds near the center at 45km/h.
At 6:00 we have a thunderstorm in Camiguin. Rain is moderate.
Next update around noon today.
- June 28, 2013 Tropical Depression “99W / Gorio”: update 3:45 p.m. Tropical Depression 99W / Gorio becomes better organized over the Philippine Sea, east of Surigao Del Norte.
It is likely to […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- April 20, 2014 New Tropical Depression forming A new Tropical Depression (LPA 98W) is forming east of Palau. The TD is slowly moving westwards, towards the Philippines.
Weather is […]
- April 4, 2014 Tropical Depression changes direction The Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) still east of Palau moving west to northwest towards the Philippines.
The forward speed is about 15 […]
- April 3, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching There is a Tropical Depression (TD 05W ) east of Palau moving westwards.
This tropical Depression is currently far in the south at […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!