Skip to content
Tropical Depression PEIPAH/Domeng stalling
Tropical Depression PEIPAH/Domeng lost power and direction. The analysis of the different meteorological agencies are still divergent.
|Name (INTL. / local):
|Time/Date of observation:
||05:00 PM (PST) on April 08, 2014
|Location of Center:
||7.2º North 131.5º East
|Moving Direction and Speed:
||NNW @ 5 – 11 km/h
|Distance from the Philippines:
||585 km ESE of Bislig City
|Estimated Date / Time of Landfall:
|Max. Wind Speed near Center:
||45 km/h = 24 kts
|Peak Wind Gusts:
||65 km/h = 35 kts
|Minimum Central Pressure:
||610 km = 360 NM
|24h Rainfall near Center:
||2 – 450 mm
|Max. Wave Height:
||4.5 m = 15 ft
|Here you find how to read and understand this data
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
We recommend to check the Project Noah website. There you can find real-time information.
- April 15, 2017 Tropical Depression Crising brings strong rains to Samar The NOAH Doppler Radar indicates strong rains by Tropical Depression Crising .
The NOAH Doppler radar is one of the best tools to observe […]
- October 13, 2015 Two Tropical Depressions in a row Two Tropical Depressions in a row are approaching the Philippines. The nearer one at 142° E, is moving westward at 15 km/h. The second one […]
- May 2, 2015 Topical Depression approaching A Topical Depression is approaching the south of the Philippine islands. The depression is still out of PAR (the Philippine Area of […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]
- October 31, 2014 Tropical Depression approaching! A Tropical Depression is approaching from Guam. The TD is moving slowly but steadily towards Bicol / Quezon region. Bicol as well as […]
error: Content is protected !!