Skip to content
Turmoil at MidSea Express
MidSea Express, the small Cebu based airline seems to encounter problems.
Not only that MidSea does not operate on some announced routes (e.g. Cebu – Bislig) but they are also announcing on their website a lay down of 3 days from February 25 to 27.
Today we got a confidential information that there are disputes on executive level.
We therefore strongly recommend to contact MidSea Express if you have an already booked flight or plan to book a flight in the near future.
Please call either +63 (0) 32 512-4241 or +63 (0) 32 495-6976 to know more about your flight.
- June 24, 2013 One aircraft or two aircraft ? The Philippine's skies are again proliferating. Two days ago another new (hmm, old) airline started for its inaugural flight from Manila […]
- May 7, 2013 New Airline in the Philippines – no, that isn’t a joke! While CAAP is still struggling to bring the Philippines' airspace out of Cat.2 and black-lists, a new airline announces its launch - […]
- September 8, 2012 Cleanup in the Philippine sky A big cleanup in the Philippine sky is happening these days.
Zest Air: After the non starting international flights early this year, […]
- July 8, 2012 How not to do it – MidSea Express still grounded!
On May 30, MidSea-Express (MSE) announced the cancellation of all flights from June 1 to June 4 because of operational reasons - what […]
- May 31, 2012 Midsea-Express Service Interruption Midsea-Express cancels all flights from June 1 to June 4.
Until April this year, Midsea-Express announced their maintenance schedules 3 […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!