Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby forecast tracks are again heading more south. All agencies except US NAVY (JTWC) follow the JMA forecast. You may compare the two Multi Agency Track Forecasts. These compilations are made by Michael Padua.
JTWC warns, however, that their long-range forecasts carry a high degree of uncertainty which means that the intensity and trajectory forecasts could change over the next several days. We are closely monitoring this storm.
Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby at 06:00 a.m. (PST)
Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby at 09:00 a.m. (PST)
- December 3, 2014 Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby – again Samar? Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby has been upgraded to a Typhoon Category 2. It heads now rather towards Samar and maintains its western movement. […]
- December 6, 2014 Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby 6 p.m. update Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby is continuously approaching Samar. JMA classifies the typhoon as "very strong" this means still Cat.4. The expected […]
- December 3, 2014 Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby – two tracks Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby is intensifying and approaching. But there is a growing difference between the forecast tracks. One group of […]
- March 30, 2015 Typhoon MAYSAK – short update Typhoon MAYSAK is continuing on its westward track at 20 km/h. The current position is 8.8° North and 145.2° East. The cyclone has […]
- March 30, 2015 Typhoon MAYSAK now Category 2 Typhoon MAYSAK got stronger and is now a Typhoon Category 2. The cyclone is continuing its westward track towards the Philippines at a […]