Skip to content
Cyclone MAYSAK has gained strength and is now a Typhoon Cat. 1. Typhoon MAYSAK is still heading west-northwest towards the Philippines. The storm will get stronger in the next 2 to 3 days.
This is a short update. We have a scheduled brown-out in Camiguin from 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. today. A detailed report will follow this evening.
Have a nice Sunday.
- April 5, 2014 TS PEIPAH: Forecasts are converging The forecasts for Tropical Storm PEIPAH are narrowing. The multi-agency forecasts now converge 0ver Misamis Oriental, Camiguin, Surigao […]
- June 5, 2012 WARNING: Do not subscribe to SMART While the Philippines are getting out of the 3rd world zone and begin to be an emerging country, their biggest telecom company, SMART, […]
- May 3, 2014 M/V Catherine A week ago, a yacht, the M/V Catherine had been found its crew missing. One of our sources in Palawan sent us the letter below. We publish […]
- February 3, 2015 No more NAIA Terminal Fee There is no more NAIA Terminal Fee! We have updated our Departure Page accordingly. For many, too many years passengers had to pay the […]
- November 5, 2014 Shaky night in Bohol – Earthquakes in Catigbian Last night the earth shook in Bohol. One 4.0 Earthquake in Catigbian and 3 aftershocks. Around 10 p.m. we got a message from a friend […]
error: Content is protected !!