Skip to content
We found Ruby Ann Kagaoan – Calo
Ruby Ann Kagaoan-Calo:
I was classically trained in piano playing and singing. I have a Business Management degree from the Ateneo de Manila University, where I was a college scholar. I’ve been a professional writer since I was 17 years old, when my play won in the Cultural Center of the Philippines Playwriting Contest.
I am a published author and book editor, and as an Author and Book Editor I am registered with the National Book Development Board. I developed Reading Workshops for all ages and have been conducting these workshops in various schools since 2004.
I authored the English textbook series entitled “Mastering Grammar: The Functions of Words.” I edited 3 books of Marketing guru Dr. Ned Roberto: “Strategic Market Segmentation,” “Socio-Economic Classification of Consumers,” and “How to Make Local Governance Work.”
I edited and co-authored “The Fund Raiser’s Guide to Fund Raising.” I co-authored “100 Ways to Live the Word,” and in this coffee-table book I was the writer of President Corazon Aquino, among other Filipino leaders and key personalities whom I wrote about.
Ruby Ann Kagaoan-Calo is a very active blogger. She can be found in:
[Editor’s comment:] Ruby Ann Kagaoan-Calo is a modern Filipina with deep roots. Read her opinions. Even if you do not agree with everything she writes, it gives you a deep insight in the modern Philippines.
- December 6, 2011 Who is Rubyann Kagaoan? Have you ever read the name 'Rubyann Kagaoan'? Under this name a person posts sharply observing "opinions" in the "Journal online".
- July 3, 2012 The dams are full and Manila under water The dams in Luzon are full, very full, overflowing.
The La Mesa Dam in Quezon City has been placed on red alert status Tuesday morning. […]
- January 4, 2013 Storm pushed ferry into troubles Tropical storm SONAMU/Auring, the first weather disturbance of the year, slammed across Davao Oriental at midnight Wednesday and plodded […]
- August 30, 2018 Manila Airport – No new airline terminal assignments No new airline terminal assignments in Manila's NAIA.
About 10 months ago I first heard about a completely new assignemnet of airlines to […]
- April 10, 2008 Traveling office and Internet Traveling and working is an easy task in the Philippines.
All you need is a laptop computer and a cell-phone.
SMART, the largest […]
error: Content is protected !!