Skip to content
Weather update from Balingoan
We just got a Weather update from Balingoan. Our friend Vincenzo (aka. Kalen) is supervising the work on his newest project, La Vela Pizzeria in the port of Balingoan. He informs us that currently no boat is leaving Balingoan port because of high waves.
In his newest message he informed us that Philippines Coastguard is evaluating the situation and that maybe later today ferries will again link Camiguin with Mindanao – Benoni with Balingoan.
Grazie mille Kalen
Current wind speed in Agoho is 4.3 m/s with gusts up to 6.5 m/s. That’s rather calm.
- September 5, 2015 East Mindanao Discovery Trip (11) – Bislig to Balingoan Today was such a crazy day again. I would actually still have liked to go continue on the east coast via Tandag to Surigao City. But then […]
- October 21, 2014 Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin Oceanjet resumes service to Camiguin from tomorrow, October 22, 2014. They will again ply the route Cagayan de Oro - Benoni - Jagna in the […]
- April 20, 2014 Camiguin Traffic Jam The Camiguin – Panaad 2014 ends today with a great traffic jam in the port of Benoni. At 11 a.m. car number 508 queued up in the middle of […]
- July 9, 2013 Severe water pollution in Benoni port Yesterday vendors in the Port of Benoni, Camiguin sighted an oil spill at the vicinity and immediately reported the incident to the Coast […]
- November 7, 2012 Passengers stranded in Camiguin At least 300 passengers got stranded in Camiguin last Sunday because their Ferry, actually Super Shuttle Ferry 1 reportedly had 70 more […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!