Skip to content
Wet weekend ahead
A weak low pressure area (LPA) is moving towards south-eastern Mindanao. It will enhance the rainfall the southern islands encountered already during the whole week.
This weather is normal for the current season. Cold air brought by Amihan (north-east monsoon) from continental China meets the warm and wet easterlies flowing in from the Pacific ocean.
Here 24 hours weather movies are available.
- September 27, 2013 Low Pressure Area East of Mindanao There is a new Low Pressure Area (LPA) hovering 980 km east of Mindanao in the vicinity of Palau. This LPA is slowly moving westwards in […]
- July 27, 2013 Developing Low Pressure Area in South-East A low pressure area (LPA) near Davao City in the south-east of the Philippines may intensify into a cyclone in the next 24 hours. Heavy […]
- July 7, 2013 Frustrating weather No, no, weather had been sunny and friendly today in Camiguin. We had lunch at Casa Rocca with Evelyn and Jim, Gwen and Rob. Everything […]
- January 16, 2013 Don’t go south for now – bad weather The southern Visayas and northern Mindanao suffer ugly winter weather. A stationary cold front over the Pacific in conjunction with the […]
- January 10, 2013 Dangerous bad weather in the south The very bad weather in parts of Mindanao is caused by two Low Pressure Areas (LPAs). There is a high risk of flash floods and […]
error: Content is protected !!