Skip to content
Camiguin ring road interrupted
The 64km ring road around Camiguin Island is interrupted at km 54.
This is between Naasag and the Old Volcano in the north-west of the Island.
There are security maintenance works up the volcano slope.
The road is closed daily from 08:00 am to 12:00 nn and from 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
Schedule your travel according to this closing hours. The road is covered with sand and debris and is in a bad state for about 250 meters.
For a map of Camiguin Island click here: Camiguin Map
- March 23, 2019 Camiguin to Mindanao – Benoni to Balingoan reduced Ferry Service
Camiguin to Mindanao and vice-versa has now very limited ferry service. On March 11, the local government of Camiguin decided that the […]
- April 27, 2012 Good News for Bohol Tarsiers During years Bohol Tarsiers were held in captivity by restaurants and tour operators along the Loboc river. This natural drama is now […]
- December 18, 2013 It is possible: Solar Power in the Philippines Asia’s largest solar power plant outside China moved closer to reality last Monday.
Signing of a Public Private Partnership Agreement by […]
- March 3, 2014 Long Rotational Brownouts I am writing this article with solar power. All over Mindanao long rotational brownouts are making life a bit more difficult.
- May 2, 2008 Bad Roads in Panay I just took a bus from Tangalan to Iloilo. The roads in central Panay are in an awful state.
The bus needed some 5 hours. (OK, we […]
error: Content is protected !!