Skip to content
Camiguin ring road interrupted
The 64km ring road around Camiguin Island is interrupted at km 54.
This is between Naasag and the Old Volcano in the north-west of the Island.
There are security maintenance works up the volcano slope.
The road is closed daily from 08:00 am to 12:00 nn and from 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
Schedule your travel according to this closing hours. The road is covered with sand and debris and is in a bad state for about 250 meters.
For a map of Camiguin Island click here: Camiguin Map
- March 11, 2014 Hawksbill Sea Turtles in Camiguin Considered by many to be the most beautiful sea turtle for their colorful shells, the Hawksbill is found in tropical waters around the […]
- November 6, 2012 PAL confuses customers PAL (Philippine Airlines) has moved parts of their operation from NAIA terminal 2 to NAIA terminal 3.
PAL had for years been the only […]
- April 20, 2016 Camiguin is loosing virginity – JolliBee tests the market Camiguin island in the southern Bohol sea has been known for its pristine nature, mountains and sea. I write this in past tense because […]
- May 12, 2012 Still learning – Papaya It's really more fun in the Philippines.
(Sorry, brown-out just at this moment, I'll continue later. Tomorrow maybe!)
Beautiful Papayas […]
- June 3, 2013 Cheap flight lure to Philippines Philippine Airlines is offering return fares to Manila from just $520 to launch its first service to Perth, which starts this […]
error: Content is protected !!