Skip to content
No more dam spilling
All dams in Luzon are again below overflow level. La Mesa dam is still very critical with only 1 centimeter margin.
6 of the 9 dams show still increasing water levels.
The Low Pressure Area (LPA 91W) was estimated at 580 km East of Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. This weather system will probably bring cloudy skies with moderate to occasionally heavy rains over Eastern Mindanao which may trigger flashfloods and landslides. Eastern Visayas and the rest of Mindanao will have scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms.
You may see this satellite image as an animated 24 picture movie and more on our new, still experimental website:
- May 1, 2014 Amihan is off – Habagat not yet active The season of the wind change is here. Amihan is off - Habagat not yet active
The northward migration of the Siberian High Pressure […]
- August 22, 2013 Good sign or bad sign? During the last days PAGASA reported the filling status of the Luzon dams up to 8 times per day. This had been a very good service. But […]
- August 20, 2013 La Mesa dam critical La Mesa dam approaches critical level. At 10:00 a.m. this morning it had been only 23 centimeters (9 inches) from overflow level.
- August 7, 2016 Tuasan killed in Camiguin – The killers still walk unpunished! Tuasan Waterfall in Camiguin had once been a wonderful hidden paradise. Then greedy people and incompetent engineers came, saw and […]
- August 19, 2013 Laguna province under a state of calamity Laguna province has been placed under a state of calamity
In Santa Rosa City (Municipality of Biñan) 15 out of 18 barangays are swamped […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!