Skip to content
Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda – it is extremely quiet now
About 12 hours before landfall it is extremely quiet. No wind at all and very light rainfall here in Camiguin (under PAGASA Signal #2).
Meanwhile the eye of Cat. 5 Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda has now reached 10 ° north and 130° east. The typhoon follows its forecast track and will make landfall tomorrow between 8 and 10 a.m. in southern Samar.
Sorry, I have to stop reporting now. Internet is so awfully slow, it is impossible to upload any picture. Goin’ sleepin’ now. Tomorrow will be a wet day.
Good nite …
- November 10, 2013 After Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda – find your family Meanwhile we all know what happened especially in Samar and Leyte and lesser in the central Visayas.
If you are missing somebody or […]
- November 7, 2013 Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda – rain has started Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda has a bit slowed down its forward speed from 41 km/h to 35 km/h. The storm is moving WNW […]
- November 6, 2013 Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda – a big menace First of all sorry for the month off. I had been traveling between snow, ice and rocks and Röschti.
Super Typhoon HAIYAN / Yolanda, […]
- March 10, 2014 Zero-Zero-Zero: no, not a Japanese attack The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) published today a 0-0-0 forecast for Mindanao's electricity status.
0 production, […]
- July 15, 2013 E-Tickets are progressing After the airlines now the shipping lines are moving to paperless tickets.
2Go Travel, born out of brands such as Negros Navigation, […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!