Skip to content
Tropical Storm WUKONG / Quinta approaching Culasi in Antique, Panay
Tropical Storm WUKONG / Quinta has crossed over Panay Island this morning and is now approaching Culasi in Antique province on the west cost.
The storm lost some power over land. It has now wind speeds of 55 km/h near the center. Heavy rains are falling in the mountains of Panay. This water may trigger floods in Aklan river and in mountain rivers in Antique.
More news around 1 PM today.
- January 18, 2015 Camiguin vs. Langkawi Part 4 Camiguin vs. Langkawi - Let's explore the island. First of all we had to organize transportation. We prefer a motorbike because one can […]
- March 7, 2016 Bicol Express – Bridge heavily damaged The famous Bicol Express is now interrupted in two spots. After a landslide heavily damaged the tracks in Quezon late 2012, a flashflood […]
- April 27, 2013 Happy bumping Mr. President Yesterday President Aquino discovered that it’s no fun to land on Catarman's runway on board of a Philippine Air Force C-130 Hercules […]
- January 17, 2008 Santo Niño Ati-Atihan Festival In the province of Aklan on Panay island it is now Ati-Atihan time.
The Ati-Atihan Festival is a feast held in honor of the Santo Niño […]
- May 27, 2014 Diving with a cochlear implant A cochlear implant (CI) is a surgically implanted electronic device that provides a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or […]
error: Content is protected !!