Help is coming from around the world. Thank you so much.
I am known not to be a fan of the USA. But the United States of America did and do the best job to help us here. This must have been said. Thanks to the acting US government.
The first KC-130 planes already brought relieve goods yesterday to Leyte. Now the USS George Washington is approaching Samar with food supplies, water and experienced staff.
One of the statues of the U.S. General Douglas MacArthur shrine in Tacloban City has fallen to the enemy that was ‘Yolanda’. I suggest to leave him in this position. Its position would show the continuous struggle of mankind for life and peace.
But what can you do in a country where such things happen?
Not only that the “Iglesia ni Christo” refused shelter to threatened people but now high ranking Philippines officers want to be carried by starved folks.
Shame on them – so known Christians and so known Army to help.
Will you remember?
- October 9, 2014 Typhoon VONGFONG / Ompong has turned North Typhoon VONGFONG / Ompong has turned North and is now heading towards Japan. At this moment the forward speed is very slow and cannot be […]
- June 17, 2014 Terminal Fee Terminal Fee is a magic word in the Fee-lippines. For any shack or shelter in a port or airport one has to pay the famous Terminal […]
- September 26, 2015 Philippines’ negative image – new cases Philippines' negative image got worse this week. After last week's abduction of three foreign tourists on Samal island, the "Planted […]
- April 27, 2013 Palau Airways and TonléSap Airlines suspend flights until autumn Our eastern neighbors in Palau, got a little problem. Palau Airways - P7, and its sister carrier, TonléSap Airlines - K9, have both […]
- May 8, 2013 Liquor ban in the Philippines – Alcohol Test in Swiss Parliament The next 5 days parts of the Philippines will be dry. From Thursday, May 9, until Monday, May 13, residents of Metro Manila are prohibited […]