Help is coming from around the world. Thank you so much.
I am known not to be a fan of the USA. But the United States of America did and do the best job to help us here. This must have been said. Thanks to the acting US government.
The first KC-130 planes already brought relieve goods yesterday to Leyte. Now the USS George Washington is approaching Samar with food supplies, water and experienced staff.
One of the statues of the U.S. General Douglas MacArthur shrine in Tacloban City has fallen to the enemy that was ‘Yolanda’. I suggest to leave him in this position. Its position would show the continuous struggle of mankind for life and peace.
But what can you do in a country where such things happen?
Not only that the “Iglesia ni Christo” refused shelter to threatened people but now high ranking Philippines officers want to be carried by starved folks.
Shame on them – so known Christians and so known Army to help.
Will you remember?
- June 29, 2013 Tropical Storm RUMBIA/Gorio update 09:00 a.m. Tropical Depression 99W / Gorio has strengthened into a Tropical Storm (TS) and is now known internationally as "RUMBIA". The storm has […]
- July 26, 2015 East Mindanao Discovery Trip (2) From Camiguin to Cagayan de Oro. Nothing spectacular but always full of surprises. Just 111 kilometers from bed to bed - nothing else, but […]
- November 3, 2016 Tropical Depression MEARI – one out of five LPA’s Two Tropical Depressions out of five Low Pressure Areas did develop. One of them, the former #2 has already gotten a name: Tropical […]
- April 18, 2013 How soon is soon? As if Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) had read my yesterday's blog entry they announced that the country will soon have its […]
- December 7, 2014 Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby – slow – slow – slow Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby is moving very slowly over the Visayas. With an average forward speed of 10 km/h the typhoon will need about 56 hours […]