Skip to content
Already 368 earthquakes in the Philippines in 2014
Since January 1st, 2014 we counted 368 earthquakes in the Philippines.
324 quakes were weak (Magnitude less than 4), 44 quakes were medium (Magnitude between 4 an 6), 0 quakes were strong (Magnitude greater than 6). Average number of earthquakes per day is: 4.7 – Average magnitude is: 3.2 – Average depth is: 34 km
Magnitude ≥ 6 6 > Magnitude ≥ 4 Magnitude < 4 Latest earthquake
The interactive earthquake map and the database are here.
- March 3, 2016 More Earthquakes in the Philippines More Earthquakes in the Philippines. In the first two months of 2016 we recorded more earthquakes than in the previous years.
In two […]
- October 12, 2011 Tropical Storm BANYAN / Ramon – update 12:00 PM 10/12/2011 Tropical Storm BANYAN / Ramon has rapidly accelerated & was relocated farther to the West.It is now in the vicinity of Cebu Island. […]
- February 7, 2017 Skyjet flies from Manila to Siargao – The Surfers Paradise The Surfers Paradise, Siargao, will have direct flights from Manila.
Skyjet, a small domestic airline announced that they will fly from […]
- March 10, 2014 Zero-Zero-Zero: no, not a Japanese attack The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) published today a 0-0-0 forecast for Mindanao's electricity status.
0 production, […]
- November 19, 2011 New terminal fees in Cebu Mactan This November 1, the airport authority of Cebu Mactan (CEB) has introduced new terminal fees.
International departure: 550 PHP
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!