As the Tropical Depressin (ex. LPA 94W) entered PAR (Philippines Area of Responsibility), PAGASA assigned the name CALOY.
Tropical Depression “Caloy” is moving at 5 km/h westwards. 45 km/h maximum sustained winds near the center. Central pressure is 1004 hPa.
At 4:00 a.m. this morning the center of “Caloy” had been 360 km east of Davao City.
PAGASA Storm Signal #1 in:
Davao del Norte
Surigao del Sur
Agusan del Sur
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are here.
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” off Surigao Tropical Depression “Caloy” is slowly hovering north and westwards. Forward speed varies between 0 and 10 km/h.
PAGASA reports 45 km/h […]
- March 22, 2014 Tropical Depression “Caloy” towards Camiguin Tropical depression “Caloy” has already made its landfall over Tandag City, Surigao del Sur and is moving towards Camiguin island, where […]
- January 22, 2014 Weather is slowly getting better The "INQUIRER" published an interesting overview of the Tropical Depression LINGLING/Agaton.
Here is an excerpt, a link to the full […]
- August 28, 2015 East Mindanao Discovery Trip (6) – Davao to Mati Today a long road laid before us. 185 km to Mati and then a 25 km exploring ride on the resort peninsula. During today's journey we found […]
- March 19, 2014 LPA upgraded to Tropical Depression JMA, the Japan Meteorological Agency, has upgraded LPA 94W to a Tropical Depression.
The 24 hours animated satellite loops are […]