Skip to content
Camiguin – smoothly developing
Camiguin, the magic Island in the south, is developing smoothly but continuously.
Last week we informed you about the Nypa Style Resort & Restaurant .
Begin of this week we stumbled over another new resort: the Lanzones Cabanas .
There exist only the first two units of this rather big project between Agoho and Yumbing.
But it really looks good! It seems that the pools have their own fresh-water spring.
More information is here
- February 21, 2012 A new restaurant in the culinary desert There is hope! We have a new restaurant in the culinary desert also known as Camiguin Island.
Yesterday we got a text from Stefano, the […]
- December 17, 2012 The culinary desert becomes more mouth-watering One of our friends (Lo Svevo, of course) once called Camiguin culinary pampas. This has definitely changed this year and is still […]
- November 30, 2011 New Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide We have completely overhauled our Camiguin Hotel & Resort Guide.
Now really all hotels, resorts and guest-houses are listed […]
- November 20, 2011 Jasmin by the Sea has closed the restaurant and bar Jasmin by the Sea, one of the well known resorts in Camiguin, continues to step down.
Already 2 years ago the Lonely Planet Guide […]
- August 22, 2008 “Patsada” means enchanting Silent Gardens is happy to inform you about Suzy and Ralph's Patsada Cottages in Camiguin.
What you should know:
A real tropical […]
error: Content is protected !!