Again good news from Camiguin. The ferries between Benoni and Balingoan are sailing now. The first ferry left Balingoan at 3.15 p.m. Next ferry is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Thanks Kalen for the update. Weather hasn’t changed much in Camiguin. Still grey and a very light breeze. No rain.
The general situation
The general weather situation hasn’t changed much. The typhoon forecast tracks are now nearly on one line. Please see next post.
Camiguin Weather – overview
Camiguin Weather – wind speed
Just a slight breeze from the sea. Some weak gusts.
Camiguin Weather – atmospheric pressure
The pressure is now quickly decreasing. that’s normal when a typhoon is passing by. To compare: We do still have 1004 hPa. In the center of the typhoon the pressure is 925 hPa.
Next Camiguin Weather update only if something is really changing.
- December 6, 2014 Camiguin Weather – #2 – HAGUPIT/Ruby When there is bad weather in Camiguin or even a Typhoon in the Philippines, we have our special lunch and/or dinner. This is why our […]
- October 11, 2015 Camiguin Ferries – New Schedules Camiguin Ferries do have a simple principle - either they sail or they do not. Now it seems that the Philippine Coast Guard has […]
- November 25, 2014 Weather update southern Philippines Weather update southern Philippines: A weak Low Pressure Area (LPA) is approaching Surigao. We expect cloudy to rainy weather for […]
- December 6, 2014 Camiguin Weather – #1 – HAGUPIT/Ruby All weather agencies are now fully concentrated on Samar and the approaching Super Typhoon HAGUPIT/Ruby. They have much more resources […]
- March 20, 2015 What a wonderful day – stay cool in Camiguin What a wonderful day - stay cool and enjoy the beaches. For a week now weather is being outstanding - at least here in Camiguin. We enjoy […]