Skip to content
Do not visit “Intramuros” today
We strongly recommend not to visit “Intramuros” in Manila today.
Thousands, no ten thousands of people are going to the nearby Quirino Grandstand to protest against the government’s “Pork Barrel” policy. It is also the anniversary of the biggest ever seen demonstartion in Manila, the EDSA People Power Revolution of 1986.
At this moment the rally is still festive, with someones continuously chanting on the megaphones, “Ibasura pork barrel” [Trash the pork barrel].
Photo courtesy of Julius Segovia
- March 21, 2014 Airlines: One leaves and one comes
End of Dubai - Clark - Dubay
Emirates from 03 MAY 2014 is cancelling Dubai – Clark service, currently served by Boeing […]
- August 21, 2013 Still strong Habagat – La Mesa Dam still overflowing Typhoon TRAMI / Maring is approaching the coast of mainland China. Landfall is expected around 08:00 a.m. PST tomorrow morning. But its […]
- August 21, 2013 NAIA yesterday afternoon – flooded airport This photo illustrates perfectly the situation yesterday afternoon at Manila's NAIA airport. The picture was taken at NAIA-4, the old […]
- August 20, 2013 NAIA flooded – no flights for now in/out Manila (MNL-RPLL)
All foreign and domestic flights were put on hold on Tuesday evening, August 20, at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) […]
- June 14, 2013 Oh no – not again Cebu Pacific! A Cebu Pacific Airbus A319-100, registration RP-C3197 performing flight 5J-448 from Iloilo to Manila with 95 passengers, landed on […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!