Tropical Depression “91W / Nando” moved northwards during the night without intensifying furthermore.
Bicol Region, Calabarzon and the province of Aurora will experience cloudy skies with moderate to heavy rainshowers and thunderstorms which may trigger flash floods and landslides.
Metro Manila and Quirino, Isabela and Nueva Vizcaya, the rest of Central Luzon, Visayas, Zamboanga peninsula, Caraga and Northern Mindanao will have “cloudy skies with light to moderate rain showers and thunderstorms.
Here in Camiguin the sun is back after 3 rather rainy days. Habagat induced waves are still high.
None of the dams in Luzon is overflowing. 3 of 9 dams have gates open. Also 3 of 9 dams show sinking water levels.
- August 26, 2013 Tropical Depression “91W / Nando” Storm Signal #1 PAGASA has declared Strom Signal #1 over Batanes Group of Islands and Cagayan including Calayan and Babuyan Group of Islands.
- August 25, 2013 Tropical Depression “91W / Nando” off Dinagat Island The low-pressure area (LPA 91W) east of the Dinagat Island intensified into a cyclone before noon today and got the local name Tropical […]
- October 13, 2015 Two Tropical Depressions in a row Two Tropical Depressions in a row are approaching the Philippines. The nearer one at 142° E, is moving westward at 15 km/h. The second one […]
- May 2, 2015 Topical Depression approaching A Topical Depression is approaching the south of the Philippine islands. The depression is still out of PAR (the Philippine Area of […]
- January 14, 2015 The Pope’s Depression The Pope's Depression is approaching Samar. The Tropical Depression 01W will intensify and arrive in Samar when the Pope will visit Leyte. […]