Skip to content
Fine taxi drivers in Manila
Last weekend I’ve been in Manila and had to take a taxi from Manila Airport to my Makati Hotel. To my great surprise the taxi at the airport was ultra clean. The driver immediately switched on the meter. During the ride we had a fine chat about last week’s events and when arrived at my hotel in Makati, the meter showed 105 pesos!
The driver’s name is Rodolfo. Thank you Rodolfo.
Same experience I made on my way backt to the airport. I called a taxi outside of the hotel. The taxi was not as clean as the first one but the driver newly was OK and the meter showed 120 pesos when we arrived at the airport,
If Manila’s taxi drivers continue to improve their service, Manila will soon become one of the taxi friendliest cities in the world.
- January 18, 2012 Cheating taxi drivers Many tourists get shocked about the taxi drivers in the Philippines - but not only tourists. Is there really no solution to get rid of all […]
- June 14, 2013 Laguindingan Airport: D-1 Tomorrow morning start the operations on Laguindingan Airport between the cities Cagayan de Oro and Iligan.
Yesterday the […]
- March 3, 2012 Pasaway Driver! What do you think? A few weeks ago, a reader of this blog sent us a link to his new website: Pasaway Driver! The initial idea isn't bad. We all have […]
- July 4, 2008 Gasoline prices make the poor still poorer This morning I had to take a taxi from Cagayan de Oro to the airport. The taxi driver did not want to put on the meter and asked for PHP […]
- May 5, 2008 Where were all the taxis? When arriving in Manila's NAIA airport you usually do not have to wait for a taxi. There are always plenty of them at the airport.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!