It is fiesta time in Mambajao the capital of Camiguin Island. The 156th fiesta already. Among lots of other activities during the whole week, a mass-wedding has been celebrated this morning in San Nicolas de Tolentino church.
142 couples chose this ceremony to say YES to their marriage.
The church had been decorated for this most important day
142 brides and 142 grooms in the church quietly waiting for their blessing
You needn’t be the youngest to get married.
The daughter of our construction craftsman Junior with her new husband
And the daughter of our carpenter Maxwell also with her new husband.
The Silent Gardens Team congratulates and sends the warmest regards to all the new families.
- August 9, 2018 Gaisano Camiguin Soft Opening with Hard Hat – New Era for Camiguin CAMIGUIN - Gaisano Camiguin Soft Opening
Yesterday Gaisano opened the first mall in Camiguin province. The center of Camiguin's Capital […]
- August 20, 2013 La Mesa dam critical La Mesa dam approaches critical level. At 10:00 a.m. this morning it had been only 23 centimeters (9 inches) from overflow level.
- September 20, 2013 Super Typhoon USAGI / Odette is now Category 5 At 4:00 a.m. today, the eye of Super Typhoon USAGI / Odette was located at 410 km East of Aparri, Cagayan (18.9°N, 126.0°E). Maximum […]
- April 30, 2013 Fake visa extension stamps Be careful with your visa extension. A Japanese national got caught with fake visa extension in his passport.
Mr. H.Y. went to the […]
- April 11, 2012 STOP – PNP Checkpoint As a tourist or as a person living here, you may sometimes see roads obstructed by signs reading 'STOP - PNP Checkpoint'. Sometimes there […]