Skip to content
PTA becomes TIEZA
The Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA) has changed its name into Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA).
This authority is less known by foreign tourists than by Filipinos. Why? It is this authority that collects the Travel Tax.
The travel tax is a fee Pinays and Pinoys have to pay when traveling abroad.
Travel tax rates are:
||1st Class Passage
||2nd Class Passage
|Standard Reduced Rate
|Privileged Reduced Rate for
Overseas Contract Workers’ Dependents
More information about taxes and fees is here.
The new website of the TIEZA is here.
- March 15, 2018 TIEZA – Online Travel Tax Project buried TIEZA on-line travel tax payment project has vanished.
About 18 months ago, on October 31, 2016 we wrote about the TIEZA Travel Tax […]
- October 31, 2016 Travel Tax Payment now on the Internet – no more waiting in line The Travel Tax can now be paid on the Internet. TIEZA, the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority, has launched their new […]
- February 10, 2012 European airlines may resume direct flights European airline companies would immediately resume their flights to Manila provided the government is persuaded to remove the common […]
- November 13, 2016 El Niño – La Niña: A Highscool or University Exam? El Niño - La Niña are filling our feedback and questions mail inbox for now already 3 weeks.
We always get the same 3 questions. Some […]
- February 7, 2017 Skyjet flies from Manila to Siargao – The Surfers Paradise The Surfers Paradise, Siargao, will have direct flights from Manila.
Skyjet, a small domestic airline announced that they will fly from […]
error: Content is protected !!