Philippines Tourist Visa Extension

Philippines Tourist Visa Extension

2 Responses

  1. Thomas says:

    Hello, I like your page, lots of good information, thanks!

    What is the point of getting a 6 or 12 months tourist visa outside the Philippines, if you still have to go to government office for extensions?

    If I got a say a 6 months tourist visa I would think I would be allowed to stay for that period without having to go to immigration office!?


    • waebi says:

      Sorry for the late answer. Our team had been over in Vietnam and Cambodia.
      For the long stay tourist visa you should get in contact with the Philippine embassy or consulate near you.
      Once you have such a long stay visa, you won’t have to see an office of the Bureau of Immigration.
      If you should stay for 12 months, you’ll need to see a BI office for your exit clearance.
      Cheers, waebi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter Captcha Here : *

Reload Image

error: Content is protected !!