Skip to content
News Ticker: No more rain but wind
The rain stopped at 04:00 PM (16:00). Now the wind started to blow from north-east with about 30 to 40 km/h. The waves got a bit higher and show white foam.
Situation at 17:30
||30-45 km/h from north-east
||100% overcast, dark gray to the south, well structured with 4 to 5 layers to the north
||Waves 1.2 m
Photo of this moment:
We now stop the News Ticker. If something exceptional should happen we will inform you. For now the storm is crossing over Central Mindanao and will not affect the Southern Visayas. And yes, it’s dark outside. We hear the sea and feel the pleasant wind.
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Rainy and gray, that’s all Nothing special to report. It slightly rains from a uniform gray sky.
Landfall is postponed to 3:00 PM this afternoon. We now have a […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Still quiet It is quiet, very quiet in Camiguin. There is no wind and no rain. The only noise comes from the neighbor's rooster.
The weather agencies […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Quiet After having "saved" the Lady Julia, our workers went home to secure their own houses. We do not expect a heavy storm but strong rainfall. […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Preparing for the Storm Our friends and neighbors, the Camiguin Action Geckos, bring their dive boat, the "Lady Julia", in a secured position on the beach. Over […]
- December 16, 2011 News Ticker: Medium to strong rain Medium to strong rain has begun. It is getting fresher and the sky is now very dark. Our construction supplier brings a load of gravel and […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!