Skip to content
Rose and her team did it – congratulations!
Yesterday we celebrated the 158th Mambajao Foundation Day. One of the highlights was the “Kusina Master Chef 2013? exhibition.
The participants from 6 resorts had to prepare a recipe with one mandatory ingredient: “Ardent Sardines in Oil”. Rose, the chef and assistant Rhian from our neighbors and friends, the Camiguin Action Geckos presented this:
“Kamagung Sardines Delight”
Rose and Rhian in full action
Hon. Ma. Luisa D. Romualdo, Chef Rose and Assistant Rhian watch the expert
And they won it: “Most Trendy Recipe 2013? Trophy. CONGRATULATIONS
- March 15, 2014 Beautiful Silent Gardens Silent Gardens is beautiful - no, I am not writing about the website but about the office.
Our entrance had been white, beautifully white […]
- April 20, 2016 Camiguin is loosing virginity – JolliBee tests the market Camiguin island in the southern Bohol sea has been known for its pristine nature, mountains and sea. I write this in past tense because […]
- December 6, 2014 Camiguin Weather – #2 – HAGUPIT/Ruby When there is bad weather in Camiguin or even a Typhoon in the Philippines, we have our special lunch and/or dinner. This is why our […]
- June 21, 2013 Laguindingan airport: Taxi drivers fully on “pakyaw”! Air Passengers Tips From/To Laguindingan Airport
By Michael Ray-TG
We are budgeting our travel expenses, not everyone can afford to ride […]
- January 20, 2015 Camiguin Tourism – New Impulses Needed – Now! Camiguin Tourism depends completely on airlines and maritime transportation. Without them, Camiguin remains a completely hidden pearl in […]
error: Content is protected !!