Skip to content
Rose and her team did it – congratulations!
Yesterday we celebrated the 158th Mambajao Foundation Day. One of the highlights was the “Kusina Master Chef 2013? exhibition.
The participants from 6 resorts had to prepare a recipe with one mandatory ingredient: “Ardent Sardines in Oil”. Rose, the chef and assistant Rhian from our neighbors and friends, the Camiguin Action Geckos presented this:
“Kamagung Sardines Delight”
Rose and Rhian in full action
Hon. Ma. Luisa D. Romualdo, Chef Rose and Assistant Rhian watch the expert
And they won it: “Most Trendy Recipe 2013? Trophy. CONGRATULATIONS
- March 15, 2014 Beautiful Silent Gardens Silent Gardens is beautiful - no, I am not writing about the website but about the office.
Our entrance had been white, beautifully white […]
- August 19, 2013 And when there is not enough water … Some kind of press is really a mess!
Last Saturday morning, the morning after the ferry disaster in Cebu, international press agencies […]
- March 20, 2012 Bad Press for CAAP In a press conference held at the CAAP headquarters in Pasay City yesterday morning, the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines […]
- June 19, 2013 Laguindingan airport not so bad, but … Laguindingan Airport didn't do so bad in the first days. Most of the flights had been on time.
We promised to keep an eye on the […]
- January 26, 2015 Camiguin vs. Langkawi Part 5 – the end Camiguin vs. Langkawi had to wait. Here in Camiguin we had all kinds of weather last week. Thunderstorms, floods and sunshine changed in a […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!